Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text and figures adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the guide to authors.
- Ensure the metadata is compiled. This includes affiliations, including department if applicable, for all authors and ORCID ID’s for all authors.
- Includes a copy of the presubmission letter, to be uploaded as a "Supporting File", append with the response received from the Section Lead Editor approving the presubmission and specifying any changes or modifications to the scope.
- Prepare a list of suggested reviewers as well as any reviewers to be excluded. You will enter directly into a web form during submission.
- Prepare a key graphic or representative image, as described in the guide for authors.
- Prepare any additional Supporting Files that are intended for distribution with the final paper.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for emailing journal-related information and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.